For a size exchange please visit our shop, no appointment is necessary for this.
Returns of goods (non faulty)
For example if the incorrect product has been ordered e.g. colour, size, garment etc
• You are entitled to a full refund within 7 working day of taking delivery, subject to the conditions below;
• If you require a refund, we will issue the refund after receiving the goods back in our warehouse.
• The costs involved with returning the goods is your responsibility.
• We will only issue a refund if the items returned are received by us in the same condition as sold including any packaging and labeling.
• All goods return should be sent to 5 North Crescent, Diplocks Way, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 3JF.
• All goods need to be accompanied with a covering letter stating reason for returns along with contact details and date purchased.
• We strongly recommend that you use a secure method of postage for your return as any loss or damage will be your responsibility.
• Returns can also be made in person by visiting our showroom at the above address.
Return of faulty goods
• If goods received are faulty, incorrect or damaged please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem. Please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
• We will replace or refund the goods that are found to be defective.
• We will deal with each return on a individual basis
• We will need to see the garments in order to make a decision as to whether we will refund, replace the garment or if indeed the garment is defective at all.
• If goods are found to be defective and it is not possible to replace the goods then a full refund
will be made.
• We would recommend that you return faulty garments in person at our showroom at the above address, if it is not possible to visit us in person then we would advise you on using a secure method of postage as damage or loss of goods would be your responsibility.